Saturday 26 April 2008

The Nightmare that Nature Sets Out for its Latest Victims

As I mentioned in an earlier blog, nature is not what it seems to be. Almost always nature will attract you to your premature death, if you do not learn how to think. It is in the nature of things that natural relationships fail to fulfil the original intentions of all the parties entering into those natural relationships. This leads to a premature ending of those relationships if both parties do not have the ability to think, or choose not to think deeply enough about their relationships with natural forces.

I have come to this conclusion after seeing a host of relationships fail and after reading the insightful words of DeBono on thinking, and Anne Schaef on addictive processes and premature death. Together these authors show me, and hopefully you as well, if you continue reading my blogs that you are in danger and you probably do not know it. It is in the nature of nature to lead you to your premature death.

Nature has a night mare in store for you, unless you learn how to think. This is what I am telling you. You can ignor my words, but if you do, you had better make sure that you read those of deBono and Anne Schaef instead. This is not something that you will read elsewhere, at least I don't think so. I am splitting this blog because I want to know whether my readers are following me because for the one's that don't then I am wasting my time. My link to see if you are following me.

YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!