Saturday 26 April 2008

Edward DeBono's Thinking Course as a Start to Self Defense

Edward DeBono wrote a book entitled Thinking Course. The material on that course was presented on BBC television. Many consider that DeBono invented 'lateral thinking.' His book is a must from my coffee table readers. I won't tell you or point to a place where you can get the book because I am angry with Amazon right now. If you don't have the book, its best that you get off your ass this lunch time. Take a walk to your nearest physical bookstore and buy the book, or a least order it. This will be good for you as you will exercise those leg muscles and get rid of a few toxins.

My preference would be Waterstones in the UK, Chapters in Canada, or Borders in USA and around the world because you can probably get a Starbucks coffee as well. And, if you are lucky you may be able to get a snack that is wheat free, and consequently less costly than wheat and better for your arteries, hopefully! I bought the book at an Oxfam store for £2 and had enough left over for £2 of fair trade dark 72 percent cocao chocolate. So Burt, I did not forget you, and don't make a comment on my blog that I forgot the chocolate.

YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!