Saturday 30 August 2014

Prince Charles curries new tastes..

"Now, I hear the heir to the throne is making a determined effort to broaden his tastes with the help of the Michelin-starred chef Atul Kochhar, who has been preparing Indian cuisine for him at his residences.

"I have cooked Indian food for him many times," the presenter of Curry On With Atul Kochhar tells me. "I help with the Prince's Trust and also the British Asian Trust and I often get asked by him and his trustees to cook for the events, which is fantastic." While the 44-year-old Jamshedpur-born chef declines to reveal the prince's favourite dish, he let slip the meat that he loves the most. "Whenever I am cooking dinner for him, I always put mutton on the menu," he says. "He is a big promoter of British mutton and I have always loved it as it lends itself well to Indian cooking."

I am indeed envious. Perhaps, Prince Charles could invite a loyal subject for moral support? 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/11064094/Bland-Prince-Charles-spices-up-dinner-time.html



Cell tower and other microwave radiation concerns:





YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!