Thursday 30 August 2012

Radiation levels on the beach in Grand Bend


Subject: Radiation levels on the beach in Grand Bend


Hello,

I would like to share with you the videos I took at the main beach in Grand Bend today.  Both are on you-tube.  I plan on adding more videos from the area so people can see what the radiation levels are from the existing towers, and then hopefully people will choose to support trying to get a moratorium on further towers in the area including trying to stop the one in Southcott from going in. 



If you have any other places you think would be useful to measure please let me know and I will try and get out to do it when I can. 

Thanks and have a good week, Melissa






YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!