Saturday 14 August 2010

The Missing Notice of Completion for Proposed Sewerage Development of Lambton Shores City

Am I missing something or should residents in Zone 3 have received a copy of the Notice of Completion for this project. As it is mssing will I now receive a Notice of Incompletion or a Notice of Cancelation of the Notice of Completion process.

I am totally confused as to what I am to receive according to the Ministry's letter as set out below:

http://www.lambtonshores.ca/Docs/lttrtopropsgrandbend.pdf

In any event I have not been able to read the Notice of Completion and was not contacted. I did receive a Zone 3 wastewater Newsletter that I read carefully and found contained an enormous number of inaccuracies to the point of being misleading.

I understand from the Newsletter that the village of Grand Bend does not now exist. That would explain a lot about why consultation is so poor.

You think you belong to a village but find the village is imaginary. I see now that Lambton Shore exists as a city and I am living in that city. Why then is my address, Grand Bend, or would that be too upsetting for a person that hates cities.

I really do hate cities so why in the hell am I living here.

I guess it's time it's time to disinvest and move to a real village.

Will ye no think kindly on those who would be your friends! May the sun shine with your thoughts, today, and happiness grow in your heart! May you allow yourself some peace of mind.

YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!