Thursday 20 March 2008

Burt's World of Delicious Dark Chocolat

WESSEX CHURCH INTERIOR

In an earlier blog, I was praising the moments when one sat quietly with a mug of coffee and a book. A reader quite rightly pulled me up on this saying that I had omitted to mention the additional pleasure one can get by adding dark bitter sweet chocolate.

In my case, living in England for much of the time, this is a square or two of Green and Blacks, Organic Bittersweet Dark Chocolate with 70 percent cocoa content. The bar of dark chocolate that I presently see before me mentions that it is certified organic by California Certified Organic Farmers. So I must have bought it in America!

You can buy the Fair Trade dark chocolate at your local OXFAM book store, should you live in Britain. Not only do you have an opportunity help the starving, but you get a chance to acquire a second hand book at a very reasonable price. If you buy Fair Trade products, you can make a difference. This is not intended to sound like an advert, but it does. I apologize!


YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!