Thursday 3 April 2014

Subjective symptoms related to GSM radiation from mobile phone base stations: a cross-sectional study -- Gómez-Perretta et al. 3 (12) -- BMJ Open

Dear Sirs, 

The science is NOT bad science... In my case, I get a humming in my ears that goes away when I walk to an area of the house that is more protected from the Southcott Pines Tower.

Still wondering whether what is enough for a legal battle with yourselves or an out of court settlement!  So saving up, etc... 

Arthur Lake 




YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!