Monday 20 May 2013

Climate change: human disaster looms, claims new research | Environment | The Guardian

Gloom and doom? Or, are we given such forecasts as an opportunity to change our technology and resource usage ways even at the the individual level whether we like it or not?

How can we change land use to help reduce the 'agro' to follow? Should children begin by being taught the rudiments of horticulture from birth.  

I can remember my mother rattling off the names of every variety of flower and vegetation, vine, bird and beast! My lower education in Canada was such a failure in this regard. I spent most of my time having fun and causing mischief .... Which has not changed?

YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!