Tuesday 11 September 2012

Protesters say cell towers harmful | Local | News | The London Free Press

Dear Deb VanBrenk!

Thanks go to the London Free Press for this article and Deb VanBrenk.

Obviously, the reporters are new to the subject matter. Obviously, they are not yet readers of the science or they would have more passion. My learning as my readers know is only two months old and yes it has forced me to be more conscious of the lies about safety that abound in the industry. Conventional wisdom is dangerous when it comes to cell phones!

If you read the article you will note that I carry a cell phone on my hip! I guess the photographer reporter did not like my hypocrisy. However, unlike others in the group, I am not yet a sensitive. I do, however, keep the phone in airplane mode while in public. But, I cannot understand the definite implied slur. I knew from body signals the photographer did not like me. It's irritating to report on something you are really very ignorant about and deal with people who are hurting inside because they know people will die needlessly from illnesses that are preventable through education the reporter and photographer are missing.

The point I made to the photographer was that the cell phone is my camera and most readers will recognise the iPhone has a very good little camera in a robust package.

The other point is that my iPhone is in airplane mode which I saw the reporter write in his little notebook, but no mention of this safety feature in the your article. Such a slur on me, eh!

It is also British configured and contracted which means that it is largely unusable in Canada except as a storage device for images.

In the UK, I feel much safer about cell towers than in Canada? Why? Because people are aware of the deaths and Rupert Murdoch's spying with cell phones gave the dangers some needed publicity. Still there is much ignorance, especially in Canada abounds!

Well, few of us have a safe place on our person to carry a cell phone! And, that speaks miles.

Lately, I have been experiencing pain and discomfort about where my phone sits on my hip. Why is that? Is it psycho systematic or do cell phones on one's hip do damage to one's health. I can't ask Steve Jobs because he died of pancreatic cancer just about where one would/could have an Apple laptop resting.

http://www.lfpress.com/2012/09/10/protesters-says-cell-towers-harmful


Join the many thousands by being better informed through reading daily news and journal articles to be discovered at http://woohs.blogspot.com .... Enjoy a series of regular sketches and photos by Woohs' ... RT and share a relatively safe way to sample critical and thought provoking writing about what's happening .... worldwide. Prepare to think differently about your world.

YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!