Thursday 8 July 2010

You might be interested

Dear advertiser,
The Ipad is very useful and getting a wider variety of news stories,
which us why I do not subscribe to your paper online. However, were
you to use the GPS signal effectively you would detect my location
over a reasonable period and offer me the full service almost for
free. That way you might expand the geographic market you serve and
can effectively charge for. There is no way that I would currently be
enticed to pay a subscription for your paper given my geographic
location in Great Britain.

YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!