Friday 11 January 2008

Who was King Arthur? The Scoop

For many years, I have been reading about the British legendary King Arthur. I am even, at this very time, writing a book as part of my Wuh Lax novel series that will present the idea that King Arthur actually existed, but was lost in history. The name of my novel is Wuh Lax and the Lost King.

Where my story differs from many others is in the conclusion that historians were hiding something. By that I mean, Roman, Ecclesiastical, Anglo-Saxon, Viking, and Norman historians and writers were hiding something important. The Celtic writers were shouting and shouting who they thought Arthur was, where he lived, what he did, and why he was important to them. But, they did not write much down and got confused. This is where I step in to end the hiding and the confusion, or a least, suggest something rather interesting.

Its not totally my idea, but the others before me won't quite express the story in the way I do. This is because my story pulls the carpet from underneath the DaVinci code, Holy Blood, Charlemagne people, and all that rubbish about the son of Jesus Christ starting an European royal blood line.

That continental story is too far fetched and really does not hold water under close examination. DaVinci may have been clever, but he was not that clever. His paintings may have hidden some secrets, but they were more misinterpretations and prone to misrepresentation than some people would have you believe. No! I think I have the real scoop, and its not such a stretch of the imagination as the other stories you have been reading lately. My story is based on Vespasian and has a fantastic ending. Stay posted!

YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!