Thursday 20 December 2007

Entropy in an Inside Out Wuh Lax World

A number of things trouble me about the standard or received model of cosmology. I do not claim to be a physicist, but merely an artist trying to figure out my universe. My problem is with the notion of entropy which according to the second law of thermodynamics says that chaos is always on the increase. The law of energy associated with entropy also says that energy is unidirectional with respect to time in that the arrow of time always goes in one direction. It means that information is lost as we experience entropy

Well, if we are exploding at every point of our being then I suppose that this motion is going in one direction, which is a form of outwards expansion. We see it in the very large by observing the the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate. Most of us don't see it in the very small where we ourselves are being blown apart. One has to ask why one rule should apply to very large entities and another to very small ones. Of course, my Wuh Lax answer is that what applies to very large entities also applies to very small ones. What does this have to do with entropy?

The entropy and temperature measured by me are a consequence of my accelerating motion. What am I accelerating relative to? I am accelerating relative to the speed of light, which in the Wuh Lax world is zero. I have no problem going faster than the speed of light because I twist as I accelerate. The twisting gives me forward motion as well as sideways motion. The two add up to a speed greater than the speed of light except to say that I cannot travel sideways as fast as I am exploding. As I twist, can I create information?

Obviously yes! While I am twisting, I can create information that is not random. I somehow twist out of the law of entropy by creating order out of chaos using my kinetic exploding energy. What I cannot do is explode any slower or slow down the acceleration in my rate of exploding.

I don't know if this makes any sense, but it seems to suggest that in a Wuh Lax universe, there is a different physics going on, a very different cosmological explanation for almost everything. This is the world inside out that one finds in the world of Wim and Wuh. My next task is to figure out what black holes are all about!

YOU HAVE REACHED WOOH'S STREAM
The Internet User's Best Kept Secret

Sketches from scratches is a provocative blogspot that has grown out of the Wuh Lax experience. It is eclectic, which means that it might consider just about anything from the simple to the extremely difficult. A scratch can be something that is troubling me or a short line on paper. From a scratch comes a verbal sketch or image sketch of the issue or subject. Other sites have other stuff that should really be of interest to the broad reader. I try to develop themes, but variety often comes before depth. ... more!